Author of the chapters below :
Curriculum vitae :
Marie-Pierre Pacaux-Lemoine is Research Engineer at the Université Polytechique Hauts-de-France (France) in the Automatic Control department of LAMIH. She received a PhD in automatic control and the HDR (French acronym for Ability to conduct researches) in Control engineering on “Human-Machine Cooperation: Adaptability of shared functions between Humans and Machines, Design and evaluation aspects”. She is author of more than 100 papers in international journals, books and conferences, and she participated to several projects on transportation (automotive, train, air traffic control), manufacturing, handicap and military domains (robotics, fighter aircrafts).
Web Site :
Publications since 2015 :
- Designing human–system cooperation in industry 4.0 with cognitive work analysis: a first evaluation, in Cognition, Technology & Work ; 2022.
- From Human-Human to Human-Machine Cooperation in Manufacturing 4.0, in Processes ; 2021.
- Layers of shared and cooperative control, assistance, and automation, in Cognition, Technology & Work ; 2019.
- Designing intelligent manufacturing systems through Human-Machine Cooperation principles: A human-centered approach, in Computers and Industrial Engineering ; 2017.
- Adaptive Level of Automation for risk management, in IFAC-PapersOnLine ; 2016.
- Layers of Shared and Cooperative Control, assistance and automation, in IFAC-PapersOnLine ; 2016.
- Shared control is the sharp end of cooperation: Towards a common framework of joint action, shared control and human machine cooperation, in IFAC-PapersOnLine ; 2016.
- An analysis of driver's avoiding maneuver in a highly emergency situation, in SICE Journal of Control, Measurement, and System Integration ; 2015.
Journal articles (8)
- Driving with shared control: How support system performance impacts safety, in 2016 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, SMC 2016 - Conference Proceedings ; 2017.
- Towards adaptability of levels of automation with Human-machine cooperation approach, in 2016 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, SMC 2016 - Conference Proceedings ; 2017.
- Human-machine cooperation to design Intelligent Manufacturing Systems, in IECON Proceedings (Industrial Electronics Conference) ; 2016.
- Towards Vertical and Horizontal Extension of Shared Control Concept, in Proceedings - 2015 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, SMC 2015 ; 2016.
- Impact d'un sommet de ĉote et de ses aménagements sur le comportement et la réactivité cardiaque d'un conducteur à l'approche, in 8ème conférence de Psychologie Ergonomique (EPIQUE) ; 2015.